These wind driven aerators replace electrical units. In a few short years these systems can pay for themselves in power savings.
Ideal for aerating remote ponds or ponds that do not have electricity nearby fast and easy to assemble and have specially designed blades for better air flow. Patent Pending technology minimises bearing fatigue and increases longevity.
- IDEAL FOR AERATING REMOTE PONDS OR DAMS
- WINDMILLS CAN BE PLACED UP TO 250 METERS AWAY FROM POND EDGE
- 72" DIAMETER HEAD WITH 12 BLADES AND IS SELF GOVERNING IN HIGH WINDS
- MANUFACTURED WITH HIGH-QUALITY 18-GAUGE GALVANISED STEEL
- PUMPS APPROXIMATELY 80 TO 120 LPM
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON BEARINGS & CAMSHAFT
- OVERALL HEIGHT 4.6M
- 12 BLADES